|Outside the Cube|
Computer Hardware (4)
Dating Scams (6327)
Male Dating Scammers (53051)
Microsoft Scammers (212209)
Other Scams (424439)
Spammer Businesses (848883)
About this site
Links to us
General :: Outside the Cube :: Dating Scams
Are you a Western man getting love letters from Kazan, Russia and do you consider sending your future bride money for visa and airfare? Read these articles first then..
|Picture Search - works again!|
|You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before?
Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture?
Try the Picture Search
This list is sorted by recent document popularity (not total page views).
New documents will first appear at the bottom.
Only the 40 most recently viewed articles are shown.
You can see the full list here.
- Dating scammer Rhoda Naa from Accra, Ghana (1079071)
- Is this Russian girl scamming me? How to recognize scammers (960401)
- Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia (932378)
- Dating scammer Esther Ansomaa from Accra, Ghana (824269)
- Scammer Jane Mabou from Ivory Coast, Africa (754096)
- Dating scammer Nancy Milman from Accra, Ghana (706376)
- Dating scammer Osai Williams from Ghana (568665)
- Dating scammer Ekaterina Rozhentsova (467973)
- Dating scam artist Sindy Becky Green in Ashley, Ohio (Lagos, Nigeria) (463908)
- Various dating scammers (343828)
- Dating scammer Osei Kwesi Accra Ghana firstname.lastname@example.org from Accra, Ghana (333461)
- Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley) (269006)
- Dating scam from Kazan, Russia - Part 1 (252984)
- Primer for first time visitors (Dating Scams) (251881)
- Dating scammer Ksenia Lihacheva from Diwnogorsk, Russia (199757)
- Dating scammer pretty (164472)
- Dating scam artist Anastasiya Romanova (163592)
- Blacklisted Emails of Russian Dating Scammers (160787)
- Dating scammer Anna Ogannisyan (135902)
- Dating scammer Olga Chernova from Kstovo, Russia (133651)
- Dating scammer Goodwill Ajaratu (127609)
- Dating scammer ALGUMAS DO SITE PARPERFEITO (114272)
- Dating scammer Danniella Adu from Ghana (113871)
- Dating scammer Tatiana Sheglova from Kirov, Russia (107047)
- Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia (101955)
- Dating scammer Ms. Rhoda Addo from Accra, Ghana (100494)
- Olga Kudryavzeva alias Elena Shamova (98476)
- Dating scammer Marina from Olha near Irkutsk in Russia (98459)
- Dating scammer Tatyana Zajtseva (95974)
- Dating scammer Amanda Smith from Ghana (93027)
- Dating scammer Elmira Surkova from Volzhsk (91809)
- Letters from dating scammer Maria in Omsk, Russia (88787)
- Dating scammer Tatyana Smirnova from Molodezhnyi, Russia (87366)
- Dating scammer GRUPO DE DISCUSSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS (86494)
- Scam Artist Anna from Yoshkar-Ola (85473)
- Dating scammer Kseniya Tchircazianova from Cheremkhovo, Russia (79066)
- Dating scammer email@example.com from Tomsk, Russia (78912)
- Dating scammer Kim/ Brittany from Lagos, Nigeria (78536)
- Dating scammer Angelica Semenova from Cheboksary, Russia (76866)
- Dating scammer Lyudmila from Irkutsk, Russia (73689)
Generated 0:00:47 on Oct 24, 2020
Dating scammer natalya
I have had contact with person that states she is from the city of Satka Russia. I was a member of one of the big dating sites here in the US. Out of the blue I am contacted by this person and cannot even remember if there was a profile there or not. Many red flags have appeared to me and confirmed by the details on this site. Some things seem unique and there has not been a request for money...Some of the red flags are: The email address changed by one letter after the second email arrived, only by one letter but why would that happen, really bad English as if a translator or form letter is being generated, the admission of 'love' after a very short time. Model like pictures but very modest, even the statement of 'I hope you don't ask for nude photo's, the emails come at the same to almost every and every day stating she is at the library using the internet, Are they open at 8pm in the evening (7am my time). I would respond seconds after the email was received and no answer back. Specific questions go unanswered and no comments made when I sent a few short emails in Russian using Google translate. Wouldn't any woman responding to that type of email? I have even offered to send a mobile/cell phone with a Russian sim card and prepaid cards for the local cell company servicing that area and not even a reply on that was mentioned in the next email received back...specific questions go unanswered...yet the progression of emails and responses seem genuine. She states she works and has her own place. I get information that is very specific and detailed based on my responses.My name is used throughout the emails, starting many of the sentences this way...I l know a form letter with seek and replace......but who knows..Any information would be appreciated.
|Most recent comments